Monday 17 March 2014

The best things in life are free.

If like me your new to blogging then it can be quite difficult getting yourself off the ground without spending a tonne of money on stuff that is good enough to make its cheeky little way onto your page. Admittedly, I am a shopaholic therefore my endless relms of lipstick and smelly candles could always make a feature! But, not only is blogging for bigging up that one foundation that is a life saver, it's also to share opinions on new things in the market. How do you get your hands on new things without dollar? I hear you ask. Well... over the past month I have picked up a few freebies that I simply had to share with you.


Magazines
I'll admit it, the only reason I bought Company this month is for Zoella's first ever cover! I am in love with her youtube channel and passed numerous hours at uni watching her hauls and beauty tips curled up in my duvet, instead of writing a dissertation! However, magazines can be a great way to test out little samples of new products. Company (April, 2014; £2.60) does not disappoint, A free mascara (company lashes) & a sample of Rimmel London BB cream Matte in Light, happy days.

On top of this I also bought my usual monthly read, Glamour (April, 2014; £2.00). As well as being Britain's No.1 women's magazine it is also Britain's No.1 generous magazine. with 25% of H&M voucher, Smashbox camera ready CC cream in light/medium and testers of Issey Miyake L'eau D'issey. 
Magazines can be a great way to get free samples and the competitions inside (if you can be bothered) are well worth a try.

Happy blogging xxx

1 comment:

  1. Love this its so true, i totally understand great post hun xx

    Anna-Maria | www.topdrawfashion.com

    ReplyDelete