Sunday 23 March 2014

Revlon Colorburst

Revlon Colorburst Crayons, Matte & Lacquer balms £7.99 each.
110 coquette
001 honey
230 complex

Revlon Coloburst Crayons

The female beauty blogging nation have sung huge praises about the new Revlon products so I therefore had to test drive for myself. There are so many pretty shades it was hard to make up my mind but I purchased one lacquer balm and two matte crayons. All of the Revlon crayon family have the 'Triple Butter Complex' of mango, shea and coconut butters for balm-like moisture, a mild peppermint fragrance and twist-up packaging. They smell and taste A-mazing! In my opinion I prefer the lacquer balm in contrast to the matte crayons as it provides a fuller shinier coverage. You are able to work with the lacquer balms to build colour or wear a simple layer to brighten everyday make-up. Both crayons provide great moisture but I'd say the lacquer balms take the lead over the matte. Do not be put off by the sparkly shimmer when you first open the packaging, this is not visible on the lips.

110 coquette - this is a medium pink that sits pretty for daytime wear with just one layer or a few more layers for night. suitable for almost all skin tones.

001 honey - this is a medium brown pink that can be worn as a natural look but adding that extra warming colour.

230 complex - this is a nude colour and is the perfect everyday balm. It applies a lot lighter than it looks.


I'd like to know your opinions on your Favorite lip crayons; make, shade?

1 comment:

  1. I really, really need to try these! There a much better price than the Clinique ones, would love if you could check out my blog :)

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete