Wednesday 2 April 2014

Slimming World.

A little update on my busy life...

Ok, so I'm not the fattest nor am I the skinniest, I've just always been pretty average!
Yet, after leaving uni its pretty obvious, as I depressingly scan old pictures, that I may be carrying a few more pounds than my former fresher self! Nothing major but its something that dents my confidence when I stand in front of the mirror. Even writing this makes me cringe! I've managed to lose half a stone since moving back home (not a lot I know) but this is without even trying! I guess the decrease in greasy hangover days and alcohol intake have something to do with it. So, this weekend after searching for a summer holiday I have vowed to get beach ready! Firstly, I've become a member of Slimming World, what a fab diet without the need to weigh and measure every ounce of your life. I'm being more experamentive with recipes and if any of you out there have any favorites you'd like to share then please comment :)

Secondly, the dreaded 30 day shred by Jillian Michaels! I've never been one to persevere with home workouts but the pain and relief after becomes slightly addictive! This is a great 20 minute workout that you can actually feel working, providing you put 100% into it. I'd love to hear about any more workouts that have worked for you?

I've had a gym membership for a year or two but have gone through phases, I am vowing that once my 30 day shred is done the gym is going to become something of a second home.

FAT... you will be gone by August 9th!

No comments:

Post a Comment