Wednesday 4 November 2015

Life is like a whirlwind...

So after leaving University 2 years ago I took a year out to work in a school and then moved on to completing my PGCE, time passed so quickly and now I'm here.

In the time I have neglected my blog I have moved to a little village in the South of Wales not too far from Cardiff.

WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!

It still doesn't seem real but we are officially adults, and I am living somewhere I never thought I would ever end up with the man of my dreams (CHEESE!) and it is beautiful.
So while we turn our house slowly into a home this blog is going to become almost a diary. I am so happy with how much we have done already and will begin to document all the crazy and wonderful interior adventures as we go. So if you love a good housey read then be sure to stick around.



No comments:

Post a Comment